Deezer Music Converter for Mac is made for Deezer Music users. With this awesome tool, you can easily download Deezer songs, albums and playlists from Deezer for offline listening with ID3 tags kept. Deezer Music Converter could help you convert Deezer music to plain formats such as MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC, so that you can save hem on your USB drive or transfer them to other devices. With no need for the Deezer desktop application, Deezer Music Converter can convert Deezer songs at 10X faster speed and save the music with up to HiFi audio quality through Deezer Web Player. Take a quick look at how to register the Deezer Music Converter on your Mac.
Download and Install the latest version of Deezer Music Converter for Mac:Try It Free
*Note: You can only convert the first 3 minutes of each audio with the trial version. Purchase the full version to unlock the limits.
1. How to register Deezer Music Converter for Mac?
Click the icon on the upper right corner of the screen and click "Register" to open the registration window below. Or you can directly click the "Key" icon to open the registration window.
Copy and paste the registration Email and code into the registration window.
Launch Deezer Music Converter on Mac and log in to your Deezer account.
The registration information is case sensitive. Please do not add blank at the beginning or at the end of the registration e-mail and code.
2. How to download Deezer music to MP3?
Click the button on the upper right corner to choose the Output Format (AUTO/MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC), the Output File Name (Track Number, Title, Artist, Album, Playlist Index, Year) and Output Path. In addition, for better organizing your music library, you can set the output file name and save the output audio files into an organized folder like Artist, Album, Artist/Album, or Album/Artist.
Open a playlist, artist or album, then click on the button and select the songs that you'd like to convert from the popup window.
Tips: If you need to convert multiple playlists at once, click Convert Later button. Then the selected songs will be added to the task list. After all songs you need are added to the task list, click the "task list" button, then tap Convert to start converting songs in the task list.
Click the "Convert Now" button to start converting the selected Deezer songs to the output format you chosen. After the conversion completed, you can click on the to find the well-converted music.
- Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB
- Keep Apple Music Songs Playable after Canceling Subscription
- Play Apple Music on Google Home
- Play Apple Music on Amazon Echo
- Set Songs from Apple Music as iPhone Ringtone
- Cancel Apple Music Membership
- Import Apple Music to iMovie
- Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
- Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ Software
- Play Apple Music on Serato DJ
- Top 4 Spotify Downloader Review
- Spotify Music on Sonos
- Block Ads on Spotify without Premium
- Spotify Free vs Premium vs Family
- Download Music from Spotify to Android Phones
- Save Spotify Playlist to External SD Card
- Listen to Spotify Offline with Spotify Free Account
- Stream Spotify Music on Apple Watch
- Add Spotify Music to PowerPoint Presentation
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie
- Convert Amazon Music Playlist to MP3
- Ultimate Guide to Record Amazon Music
- Import Amazon Music Songs to iTunes
- Transfer Amazon Music Songs to Spotify
- Convert Amazon Music Songs to MP3
- Transfer Amazon Music to USB Drive
- Set Amazon Music as Phone Ringtone
- Play Amazon Music on HomePod
- Best Way to Save Amazon Music to PC
- Burn Amazon Music to CD
- Download Amazon Music on Mac
- Play Amazon Music in the Car
Best Spotify audio converter, capable of downloading any Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC with lossless audio quality retained.
All-in-one Apple Music, Audiobook Converter and M4P to MP3 Converter. Convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, or ALAC with lossless quality kept.